*Registration is currently closed for both the Parade and Festival. You are able to submit your information to be placed on a wait list.
In order to provide equitable opportunities for organizations to participate in the annual Pride Celebration, we are happy to offer the following tiers based on organization size and income.
*Registration is currently closed for both the Parade and Festival. You may submit your information to be placed on a wait list.
- February 28: End of 10% Early-Bird Discount*
- May 7: 10% Late Fee Increase
- June 1: 50% Late Fee Increase (If space is available.)
*Discounts and fee increases are applied to base rates only.
- Parade Contingent Base Rates
- Tier 1: $400
- Tier 2: $725
- Tier 3: $1,000
- Tier 4: A representative will contact you.
- Marching Only: Up to 100 participants
- Car/Pickup: One (1) vehicle and up to 75 participants
- Float: One (1) Float and up to 50 participants
- Motorcycles: Up to 5 motorcycles. Only participants riding on the motorcycles or in a sidecar are allowed.
- Festival Exhibitor Base Rates
- Tier 1: $405
- Tier 2: $750
- Tier 3: $1,100
- Tier 4: A representative will contact you.
Your base exhibitor fee includes all of the following below:
- A tented 10’x10′ space with one side accessible to the public
- One (1) table and
- Two (2) chairs
- Exhibiting Hours: 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm
- Festival Food Vendor Base Rates
- Standard Food Booth: $3,100
- Premium Food Booth: $4,350
- Food Truck/Cart: $1,000
Your base food vending space includes the following below, based on vending type:
- Standard Food Booth: A 10′ x 20′ space in the Monument Food Court
- Food Truck/Cart: A single space to accommodate your truck/cart.
- Vending Hours: 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm
Capital Pride strives to create spaces where all members of our community can celebrate together regardless of differences or disagreements. Groups designated as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center will not be permitted to sponsor or participate.
Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities. Sponsors will demonstrate a commitment to the LGBTQ+ community through tangible measures such as strong or continually improving Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index scores. The Board reserves the right to make decisions on individual sponsors based on their mission and actions, as well as feedback from our community.
Certificate of Insurance (COI)
To comply with city requirements, all registered organizations must provide a copy of their COI, naming the Capital Pride Alliance, Inc. as an additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000 for the date/s of your participation (June 11, 2022 and/or June 12, 2022). The COI must be uploaded in a PDF format on the registration application. Should you not have a copy of your COI available when registering, you may submit your registration, but must provide the COI within 30 days after submission or your registration application will be cancelled. For insurance purposes:
Capital Pride Alliance, Inc.
2000 14th Street NW STE 105
Washington, D.C. 20009
Pride Parade, June 11, 2022, and/or Pride Festival, June 12, 2022
If your organization already has insurance, you should be able to simply ask your insurance agent to prepare the necessary documentation.
*For the Parade, groups that are marching only, do not need to provide a COI. An online liability and waiver form will be provided after June 1 to the group’s primary contact, to have the individuals marching with them sign.
In Need of Insurance?
If you do not have this coverage in place, we have made arrangements for all of our Festival Exhibitors to acquire this coverage at significant savings by purchasing as part of a group. Please click here, complete a short questionnaire, process your payment online, print your Confirmation of Coverage, and you will obtain this coverage for $65 plus any applicable state tax.
Through the support of our advocates, partners, participants, and individual donors, we are fortunate, through our Pride365 Fund, to be able to offer three opportunities to assist organizations with a financial need.
Organizations with financial need, can apply for one-time financial assistance, through our Pride365 Fund. Grant applications are now available.
Become an Alliance volunteer partner to assist in the success and impact of the annual Capital Pride Celebration. To qualify, your organization must be able to supply a minimum of ten (10) volunteers, for a minimum 2.5-hour shift, during Pride Celebration week. Your volunteer support will provide you the opportunity to raise funds for your organization or the Pride365 Fund, promote your organization to the hundreds of thousands of attendees, and can support your participation in the Capital Pride Parade and/or Pride Festival.
Registration will be available the week of January 17th. Following are the steps to complete registration.
- Login or create a new Pride365 account.
- If you have previously registered, donated, or volunteered, use the same email when creating a new account.
- You will receive an email with a verification code needed to verify your account.
- Update/Create your personal Pride365 profile.
- Select “Start New Registration.”
- Update/Create your organization’s profile.
- If you are associated with an existing organization in our database, you will have the option to select one of them to register, you can search and select a different organization, or you can add a new organization.
- Begin providing the registration information requested for the Parade and/or Festival.
- Your tier is automatically selected based on the organization information you provided.
- Process Payment
Capital Pride 2022 will be hosting our parade contingent and festival exhibitor orientation at the marvelous Hotel Monaco located at 700 F Street, WDC 20004 on Wednesday, May 25th. You may join in person or through Microsoft Teams.
This will be a hybrid event and we ask that everyone attending register! For folx in person, be prepared to wear your mask. We will also have light refreshments. Below you’ll find the schedule for the evening. *Note that if you are not participating in both events, you do not need to sit through that part of the orientation. Everyone is required at the general registrant information portion.
- 6:30 – 7:00pm: Check-In (In person only)
- 7:00pm- 7:30pm: Festival Orientation
- 7:30pm- 8:00pm: General Registrant Information
- 8:00pm – 8:30pm: Parade Orientation
If unable to attend, please register to participate virtually by clicking here.