*Registration will open soon!
In order to provide equitable opportunities for organizations to participate in the annual Pride Celebration, we are happy to offer the following tiers based on organization size and income.
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Tier 4
- January 31: 20% Early-Bird Discount*
- February 28: 10% Early-Bird Discount*
- April 30: Regular Rate*
- May 31: 10% Late Fee*
- June: 50% Late Fee*
*Discounts and late fees applied to base rates only.
|Tier 2||Tier 3||
Gross Annual Budget:
Greater than $5 Million (Sponsorship)
|National Corporation/ERG (Non-profit/For-profit)|
|Small Business (For-profit)|
Certificate of Insurance (COI)
To comply with city requirements, all registered organizations must provide a copy of their COI, naming the Capital Pride Alliance, Inc. as an additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000 for the date/s of your participation (June 11, 2022 and/or June 12, 2022). The COI must be uploaded in a PDF format on the registration application. Should you not have a copy of your COI available when registering, you may submit your registration, but must provide the COI within 30 days after submission or your registration application will be cancelled. For insurance purposes:
Capital Pride Alliance, Inc.
2000 14th Street NW STE 105
Washington, D.C. 20009
Pride Parade, June 11, 2022, and/or Pride Festival, June 12, 2022
Organizations with financial need, can apply for one-time financial assistance, through our GivePride365 Fund. Grant applications will be available beginning February 1, 2022.
Registration will be available the week of January 17th. Following are the steps to complete registration.
- Login or create a new Pride365 account.
- If you have previously registered, donated, or volunteered, use the same email when creating a new account.
- You will receive an email with a verification code needed to verify your account.
- Update/Create your personal Pride365 profile.
- Select “Start New Registration.”
- Update/Create your organization’s profile.
- If you are associated with an existing organization in our database, you will have the option to select one of them to register, you can search and select a different organization, or you can add a new organization.
- Begin providing the registration information requested for the Parade and/or Festival.
- Your tier is automatically selected based on the organization information you provided.
- Process Payment