We welcome you to join us at the National Capital Region’s largest annual celebration. The annual Capital Pride Parade will take place on June 10, 2023, and the Capital Pride Festival on June 11, 2023. Participation is a great way to show that you #HavePride365!
Registration is currently open for both the Parade and Festival.
In order to provide equitable opportunities for organizations to participate in the annual Pride Celebration, we are happy to offer the following tiers based on organization size and income.
- December 31: 20% Early-Bird Discount Ends*
- January 31: 15% Early-Bird Discount Ends*
- February 28: 10% Discount Ends
- April 30: Registration Closes**
*Discounts applied to base rates only.
*Please note that discounts do not apply to Tier 4 registrants.
**Beginning May 1, if space is available, late fees will be assessed to base rates.
- Parade Contingent Base Rates
- Tier 1: $400
- Tier 2: $725
- Tier 3: $1,000
- Tier 4: A representative will contact you.
- Marching Only: Up to 100 participants
- Car/Pickup: One (1) vehicle and up to 75 participants
- Float: One (1) Float and up to 50 participants
- Motorcycles: Up to 5 motorcycles. Only participants riding on the motorcycles or in a sidecar are allowed.
- Festival Exhibitor Base Rates
- Tier 1: $405
- Tier 2: $750
- Tier 3: $1,100
- Tier 4: A representative will contact you.
Your base exhibitor fee includes all of the following below:
- A tented 10’x10′ space with one side accessible to the public
- One (1) table and
- Two (2) chairs
- Exhibiting Hours: 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm
- Festival Food Vendor Base Rates
- Standard Food Booth: $3,100
- Premium Food Booth: $4,350
- Food Truck/Cart: $1,000
Your base food vending space includes the following below, based on vending type:
- Standard Food Booth: A 10′ x 20′ space in the Monument Food Court
- Food Truck/Cart: A single space to accommodate your truck/cart.
- Vending Hours: 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm
*Please note that the Food Vendor application is subject to approval.
Capital Pride strives to create spaces where all members of our community can celebrate together regardless of differences or disagreements. Groups designated as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center will not be permitted to sponsor or participate.
Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities. Sponsors will demonstrate a commitment to the LGBTQ+ community through tangible measures such as strong or continually improving Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index scores. The Board reserves the right to make decisions on individual sponsors based on their mission and actions, as well as feedback from our community.
Certificate of Insurance (COI)
To comply with city requirements, all registered organizations must provide a copy of their COI, naming the Capital Pride Alliance, Inc. as an additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000 for the date/s of your participation (June 10, 2023 and/or June 11, 2023). The COI must be uploaded in a PDF format on the registration application. Should you not have a copy of your COI available when registering, you may submit your registration, but must provide the COI within 30 days after submission or your registration application will be cancelled. For insurance purposes:
Capital Pride Alliance, Inc.
2000 14th Street NW STE 105
Washington, D.C. 20009
Pride Parade, June 10, 2023, and/or Pride Festival, June 11, 2023
If your organization already has insurance, you should be able to simply ask your insurance agent to prepare the necessary documentation.
*For the Parade, groups that are marching only, do not need to provide a COI. An online liability and waiver form will be provided after June 1 to the group’s primary contact, to have the individuals marching with them sign.
Through the support of our advocates, partners, participants, and individual donors, we are fortunate, through our Pride365 Fund, to be able to offer three opportunities to assist organizations with a financial need.
Organizations with financial need, can apply for one-time financial assistance, through our Pride365 Fund.
Become an Alliance volunteer partner to assist in the success and impact of the annual Capital Pride Celebration. To qualify, your organization must be able to supply a minimum of ten (10) volunteers, for a minimum 2.5-hour shift, during Pride Celebration week. Your volunteer support will provide you the opportunity to raise funds for your organization or the Pride365 Fund, promote your organization to the hundreds of thousands of attendees, and can support your participation in the Capital Pride Parade and/or Pride Festival.
Following are the steps to complete registration.
- Login or create a new Pride365 account.
- If you have previously registered, donated, or volunteered, use the same email when creating a new account.
- You will receive an email with a verification code needed to verify your account.
- Update/Create your personal Pride365 profile.
- Select “Start New Registration.”
- Update/Create your organization’s profile.
- If you are associated with an existing organization in our database, you will have the option to select one of them to register, you can search and select a different organization, or you can add a new organization.
- Begin providing the registration information requested for the Parade and/or Festival.
- Your tier is automatically selected based on the organization information you provided.
- Process Payment
Participants are required to attend a mandatory exhibitor and vendor orientation. More details will be made available closer to the 2023 Celebration.