Details and Resources for Exhibitors
The Capital Pride Festival provides your organization or business a great opportunity to engage the largest and most diverse audience in the national Capital Region. It also provides a one of a kind backdrop on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the U.S. Capitol.
Each year the Festival exhibitor spaces sell out, so make sure to register early to guarantee your participation.
- Each exhibit space is tented and measures 10’x10’x8’ and comes with one table and two chairs (electrical power is an additional charge). Space is extremely tight and there are neighbors on both sides of exhibits, so vendors must remain within the 10’x10’ booth footprint. If additional space is required, either rent an additional booth or upgrade to premium placement, which provides an additional 10’x10’ (not tented) space adjacent to the tented space.
- Exhibitors may begin set-up as early as 9am, Sunday morning. Do not arrive before 9am, as the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) will not permit vehicle access onto the site due to the continued work of the festival contractors. (There was a large traffic back up on 7th Street last year and MPD made vendors drive around the block until the site was ready at 9am.)
- Food Vendors may begin set-up a early as 8am.
- Vehicles onsite are for 5 minutes unloading only. All cars must be off the Festival site by 10:30am and be finished with set-up by noon.
- Festival exhibiting ends at 7pm. [Note: The Capitol Stage at 3rd Street will continue until 10pm.] Exhibitors may begin breakdown at 7pm; however, vehicles may not be allowed on Pennsylvania Avenue until as late as 9pm. The decision to allow vehicles is at MPD’s discretion; Capital Pride management cannot influence the decision, which is a safety and security issue.
Details and Resources for 2017 CONFIRMED Exhibitors / 2018 Information will be posted after March 1, 2018
We are still finalizing Festival Exhibitor Placement. Your patience is appreciated as we plan for an empowering weekend. Information should be emailed by Monday, June 5th.
Festival Vendor Traffic Pattern 2017 (Print this map to view your access point to enter the festival site)
Festival Packet 2017 (for a pleasant festival experience, download this packet and refer to it often)
Festival ONE SHEET (very brief summary of the packet)
Resources for Registrants (support local businesses)
Food Vendor Required Actions by June 1, 2017
PROPANE PERMIT: https://dcwebforms.dc.gov/fems/permit1/
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES TAX: 2017 DC Special Event sales tax forms