SUPPORT CAPITAL PRIDE ALLIANCE
The Capital Pride Alliance, located in Washington, DC, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the needs of the LGBTA community and its partners through educational events, entertainment, community outreach, and celebrations of diversity throughout the year. Each June, Capital Pride produces the annual Celebration of Pride in the Nation’s Capital, one of the largest Pride celebrations in the country, which includes the Pride Parade, Festival, and Concert.
Your donation, in any amount, will help us pay for world-class entertainment, enhanced activities, educational opportunities, volunteer support, and provide an overall high-value Pride experience for hundreds of thousands of people coming from near and far each year.
Below are just a few examples of how your support gets put into action.
- Keep the Festival Free
- When combined, your $25 donation will help keep the annual Pride Festival and other events, such as the Outdoor Movie Series, free to attend for everyone!
- Become a Celebration Fanatic
- Help support the special events and activities designed specifically for the 2017 Celebration of Pride in the Nation’s Capital.
- Support our Non-Profit Pride Partners
- Help us keep our registration prices affordable for our non-profit Pride Partners!
- Support Your Volunteers
- Your donation will provide 100 Parade & Festival volunteers with food & water.
- Support the Pride Parade
- Your donation will help with major equipment expenses and permits for the annual Pride Parade, keeping costs down for participants!
- Support the Pride Parade and Festival
- In addition to supporting the Pride Parade, your $1,000 donation will help with expenses and permits for the Festival, keeping costs down for participants!
- Support Have Pride 365
- In addition to supporting the Pride Parade & Festival, your $1,000+ donation will assist with other Capital Pride events including: Pride Reveal, Trans Pride, Outdoor Movie Series, and Holiday Heatwave!
Capital Pride/Capital Pride Alliance, Inc. is recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the Internal Revenue Service, and is a non-profit organization incorporated in the District of Columbia. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Capital Pride Alliance, Inc. Tax ID# 26-1763254.