SUMMER MADNESS DAY PARTY
Providing awareness for various Harm Reduction & Health Disparity resources and their benefits for our community.
Project Briggs, Inc., in collaboration with The Butler’s Kitchen, presents its Summer Outreach Community Engagement Event for Harm Reduction & Health Disparities, “Summer Madness Day Party,” Hosted by Keelon Hawkins w/Shane Greer – Featuring Music by DJ CandiKrush.
- Donation: $10 (Early Bird ’til August 1st)
- Donation: $20.00 (August 2nd and after)
- Bar and Food Options Available – Cash Only
- Learn More: projectbriggs.org
- Follow Us: projectbriggsinc (IG) and @projectbriggs (Twitter)
We accept CashApp ticket purchases at $ProjectBriggsInc
- (Reference Note: “Summer Madness Day Party”)