Press Credentials Criteria
Capital Pride Alliance
Capital Pride reserves the right to accept or reject any request for media credentials, and will base such determination on the following criteria:
- Media are defined as working journalists, demonstrating an acceptable job role, who are on assignment for a specific media outlet.
- Media maintains a current website updated on a regular basis, at least weekly.
- Media is primarily dedicated to news stories and of general LGBTQ+ interest.
- Media must also demonstrate a physical business address with working telephone contact numbers.
- Personal, non-commercial, or enthusiast websites do not qualify.
- Acceptable job roles include editors, reporters, and technical professionals that are directly related to the production of an on-site news project.
- Marketing, sales and technical titles are not acceptable.