Organizations are encouraged to become a Pride Partner of the Capital Pride Alliance. As a Pride Partner your organization will have the opportunity to not only support the annual Celebration of Pride In The Nation’s Capital, but will also be engaged in events and promotional opportunities throughout the year.
A highlight of the benefits include:
- Priority Pride Parade Placement and Festival Booth Selection
- Listing with Logo and Organization Profile on Capital Pride Website
- Listing with Logo and Organization Profile in Official Pride Guide
- Event Listings on Website Calendar, Pride Guide & etc.
- Discounted and/or Free Tickets to select events, including Pride Reveal, Heroes Gala, Concert VIP Experience, Holiday Heatwave, and more.
To become a Pride Partner complete the registration application for the Pride Parade and/or Pride Festival. Complete the Pride Partner section accordingly.
Please contact us to discuss opportunities and benefits as a local business Pride Partner, by phone (202) 719-5304 or email, email@example.com.
2018 Pride Partners
The Capital Pride Alliance, through its stewardship of diverse programming and events, specifically year-round LGBTQ+ Pride festivities centered in Washington, DC and the National Capital Region, serves to celebrate, educate, support, and inspire our multi-faceted communities in order to grow and preserve our history and protect our rights for current and future generations. Learn More